Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 30, 2009

Epic

Having a professional and personal investment in Friday Night Lights, I am super stoked (not to be confused with super soaked) to announce:

NBC has Picked up FNL for 2 More Seasons!

You know what this means...more of this:
(thank you google image search)


and of course this...

and this...

and seriously...


annnd I should stop before I embed the entire Hulu inventory of FNL clips... 

So if you still haven't given this fantastic show a chance (even after I've provided you with free copies for Christmas) - I highly recommend catching up in time for Season 4.  But I mean definitely pass if you hate critically praised and culturally significant television with flawless writing, intriguing and complex characters, and griping stories.  I mean why would you waste your time on a show the Washington Post called "extraordinary in just about every conceivable way" or the New York Times praised as "not just television great, but great in the way of a poem or painting" and who's fanbase is described as "passionate" and "vocal." Yeah, you know, if I were you I guess I'd stick with 'Deal or No Deal' too, you stubborn asshole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment