Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 4, 2009

are you there God, it's me C?

so, just a regular slow afternoon at work and I'm was typing in my blog address to make a post about apartment hunting jargon decoded, and in a most innocently dyslexic moment I reversed the 's' and the 'p' (blogpsot instead of blogspot) - word of advice: don't EVER make the same mistake I did because... 
O.
M.
Goodness. 


Is this some sort of sign?! am I a lukewarm Christian destined for the 7th ring of hell?! Is saying 'effing' as bad as the 'f word'?! any discussion of the Rapture, Tribulation and Revelation will seriously give me nightmares for days. and you know why?! because I know what will happen to me - this blog alone will damn me. Oh Jesus. And I don't say that in vain, I really mean it - Oh Jesus! Save me! okay, i have to go read my Bible now. Goodbye

dude, seriously go read the '22' signs of the end of days. that stuff is like seriously legit. yeah...didn't think you wanted to think about it either. at least we're doomed together.

p.s. riddle me this: why in the hell heck does the abundant Bible website have awkwardturtled.blogpsot.com as their web address?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment