Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 20, 2009

in the meantime here's some stuff...


Megan is soooo pissed. Unless she found a millionaire at the end, which I guess we'll never know. damn.

It Might Get...Awesome. hi jack, i love you.

Futurey. computer chips, but the good kind. i think.

Interesting. there are 64 people in the U.S. with my name.
how many people have your name Ben Dover? (yes, there are 4 poor souls and 8 fiendish parents in these united states)
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
64
people with
my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Mixed Emotions. 2 parts weary, 1 part hopeful.

Neato. Tuneage from around the globe.

Messy. Truck Spills via Thrillist

on the docket for when i stop being so busy writing mind numbing posts like this one: My Going Green Social Experiment, Flaming Lips at the Greek, Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the need to comment on this instead of just IMing you my thoughts:
    1. There are only 3 of me in the US, I am so rare!
    2. I effing love the Yellow Submarine and I am FREAKING OUT! Watched the movie at least 30 times as a kid, I'm guessing my mom was ok with it b/c she was prob baked. Soooo glad you discovered this!

    ReplyDelete