Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 6, 2009

VOTE: Adrienne Wiggins

vote for my friend Adrienne, the hostess with the mostess, to be the next host of the new series 'All Access Karaoke.' Adrienne and hosting a karaoke show go together like booze and karaoke. 

idk why this is all pixilated, but she's like really pretty and has a lot of moxie. duh, i don't blog about people who don't meet these two requirements. 

to vote: go here. click on her picture and vote 5 stars. 

seriously do it, because you know you don't want to have to watch this guy every week who's bio says: 
"I am not quite sure that what I have to say means anything. I have had many careers...It has always been my dream to have my own talk show. So I am hoping this is just the beginning."

and who's face looks like this:








what guy? you're right, nothing you said means anything. you want a talk show? try AM because you've got a face for radio baby. 


*that was mean, i feel like a bastard. all God's children are beautiful. some just aren't meant for television. 

No comments:

Post a Comment