Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hump Day Collection

i've just realized that it's been exactly one week since i last posted anything. i'd love to chalk this up to my big important busy job and throw down words like 'swamped' and 'slammed' but really we can just chalk this up to unadulterated procrastination and laziness; because, at the very least, i'm not a liar. usually. so here's a round up of the haps the last 7 days...

1. California Wildfires

this shit is out of control. the sky smokey and my eyes are red. prayers to the brave firefighters.
even though the fires blaze over 15 miles away...ash on the hood of my car. (worst picture in this history of pictures, i know) however, one of the better excuses not to take that nightly jog walk.


2. Hilarious typo from my boss: tip: read from bottom up

From: boss man
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 09:25:24 -0700
To: me

Go tit


From: me
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 09:20:24 -0700
To: boss man
Subject: Re: Revised revised treatment
Sent. Let me know that you've received it.

*I wanted to reply 'Inappropriate!' but then I thought that might be inappropriate.

3. Drinking prevents Depression: best study ever.

annnnd i'm pretty sure jezebel just called me a lush. but a happy lush indeed.

4. the roommate and i are debating on whether to get a cat.
decision maker:
(courtesy of fupenguin.com)
if for some reason your confused, the decision is a resounding yes.

5. If you're geographically disadvantaged like me and find yourself a far distance from walmart, here's a little taste of the old country:

6. Game day gear. yet another one of those 'duh' ideas that you kick yourself for not thinking of or if you had (cause how many times in college did our lamentations arrive at this very idea) not actually pursuing. Happen to go to school with the most obscure color in fashion merchandizing (holla burnt orange), well you can retire that gauche t-shirt and head here:

...more later. actually legit busy. who knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment