Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 6, 2009

A little self-conscious, but a lot bored...

So here I am...
Going against all I believe in...

blogging.

I blame lent and what I gave up for it. My belief that 40 days and 40 nights without Facebook would lend more time for focusing on more worthwhile pursuits: work, reading, writing, knitting sweaters for the homeless; has quickly been squashed and replaced by an even lower and more loathsome form of time wasting: blogging. With my nose pointed high in the air, I'd always proudly and self righteously excluded myself from the ranks of the self-indulgent and egocentric bloggers. Who gives a s**t what I think anyways...even I don't give a s**t what I think. So to avoid spiraling down into an even deeper cycle of vices and self-loathing -- I vow to keep this 'blog' (she shudders with disgust, as if having bitten into a bitter kumquat that had not yet ripened) as a forum for posting links, random findings, and daily musings. Oh God, I've gone and said 'daily musings' -- I can already tell this is going to be worse than re-reading old diaries from a 7th grade ginger kid. Only this time, I'll refrain from signing my posts 'Caroline DiCaprio'

Cliche of the day: Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment