Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, March 6, 2009

Girl Crush: Zooey Deschanel

In hindsight, I could've seen this coming, but this week officially cemented my girl crush on Zooey Deschanel...
This week, the trailer for her upcoming film, '500 Days of Summer' was released. Admittedly, I've watched the trailer about 5 times and think this could quite possibly become my favorite movie of all time. It looks like the film equivalent to a good cry -- real, bittersweet, heart wrenching, cathartic. To confirm my suspicions, my roommate was lucky enough to attend a screening last night and reported back with a resounding 'yes, caroline, you will love this movie.' I may have to resort to some dubious tactics to snag a screener of this one -- don't know if I can wait until July 17th. While my roommate was sneakin'-a-peak of Zoe & Joe on the silver screen, I found myself lucky enough to attend the M.Ward & Delta Spirit show at the Music Box where Ms. Deschanel graced us with a special, though not surprising, performance with her once and future(?) collaborator, M.Ward. So, thank you for adding that oh so lovely Zooey Dechanel-ness to my week - not sure if it's forever - but for now I think you're just swell.


Best Movie Prospect Based on it's Trailer Today:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810025226/trailer

Worst YouTube Substitue for the Real Thing Today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7iLqHkkkEU

Download:

M. Ward: Chinese Translation

Delta Spirit: People C'mon

Delta Spirit: People, Turn Around

No comments:

Post a Comment