Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FreeCycle.net

with 'the big move' looming at a mere 3 weeks away, i am beginning to panic about what i'm going to do with all the stuff i've amassed in my huge house (sigh) over the past 3 years. garage sale, perhaps - but i mean, am i really going to have time to arrange that, we haven't even found the new digs yet? craigslist - 'check out my eclectic collection of vases, mismatched linens, and halloween decorations' 

well, i've stumbled upon this (hopefully) great solution that will clear my conscious as well as my closet. Freecycle.net is a grassroots organization that operates much like craigslist but for free in the spirit of 'one man's trash is another man's treasure' and 'going green!' i hope to make an starving artists' day when he takes 12 vases, 4 thingamagigs, 5 dinglehopers and 9 whatchamacalits off my hands. 

this post feels like i just did charity work. now i'm going to go reward myself with a cookie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment