Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

iPhone 3G S

this post originally started out titled "iphone 3G S vs. $99 iphone 3G vs. blackberry" where i was going to open the debate on the merits of each device. 
however, after being sucked into the nerd vortex of web geekdom in my attempt to be a responsible consumer by researching the most fiscally conservative choice for my lifestyle, i just said 'f**k it' and reserved one. 

whatever, it's pretty, runs shazam and this application that gives me compliments when i'm feeling low...plus BBMing is for whores and queers. 

according to apple.com i'm eligible for the upgrade price but who knows what those tricky f**ks at at&t will say once i actually get there.  i think after 5 gaztrillion dropped calls, 500 unreceived text messages, and most recently my phone's cute new thing where it shuts off completely whenever i try to open an application (oh and not to mention it no longer receives or places calls) i think i should qualify for the upgrade dammnit.

so, why in God's name am i pouring money into another apple ruse you may ask?  there's a reason they called it the crackberry and not the icrack. just sayin'. plus upon the eve of my 25th birthday, i think it's time i start being honest with myself and admit who I really am and that...is a mac-girl.

either way, june 19th is liberation day and you will at long last be able to call and talk to me at your leisure as i know you have so desperately wanted to for these 9 hellish months of cellular prison. 

*UPDATE* for reasons i can't be bothered to explain, i ended up getting a blackberry. i love it. apparently i don't know myself very well at all. but i guess that's what the second half of your twenties are for. i guess i'm a whore...and a queer. bbm me bitches, i'll send you my pin!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize people used the term queer anymore. You're such an old soul.

    ReplyDelete