Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 9, 2009

Deal with it Markelle!!!!

Most brilliant obscure pop-culture reference to use when frustrated at co-workers/roommates/etc after an hour is stolen from you by the un-holy daylight savings time today: 



DEAL WITH IT MARKELLE! 
(in the words of Rose McGowan - learn it, live it, love it -- 10pts for identifying that reference)


States that get props for saying 'Eff you Daylight Savings Time' today
Arizona and Hawaii (you guys are so subversive and I like it)

State that is a pussy for giving in, in 2005 and doin' what all the cool kids were doing (Dude, what? You don't do DST?): 
Indiana (way to stay lame and indistinct)

P.S. I would embed youtube videos, but I don't know how to do that....
I'm old school like that. (edit: I figured it out -- I don't want to know the amount of things I could know if only I'd learn to read directions)

No comments:

Post a Comment