Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Psyched

Tonight's exciting TV prospects: 
(if NBC can't get ratings with this lineup, then I'm at a loss - at least for the amazing looking pilots of two of these shows)

The Office
Parks & Recreation
The Office
30 Rock
Southland 

planned to insert a Southland promo here, but they have removed the really good one (you know where that girl asks 'are you a cop' from Benjamin McKenzie and he looks all conflicted but realizes 'yeah, I am a cop because I don't know how not to be) from youtube, hulu and the like. I don't even like cop shows, but this promo has gotten me all hot and bothered. so, here's this instead:



This lineup coupled with the ANTM & the Lost I fell asleep during last night, I could be on the elliptical all night long...or couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment