Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 1, 2009

Mentally Stimulating Diversions

So EChance has once again triumphed in getting me addicted to yet another time-theiving web activity.  While you're wasting company time, you can feel proud of yourself for identifying all 50 states in 6:00 minutes flat or further cement your worthlessness when you can only guess 20 out of 47 European countries. Did you know this is a country called 'Andorra'? And its not just geography, quizzes range from George Carlin's 7 dirty words to Oldest Premiere League Goalscorers to Hip Hop Stage Names. 

Either way, it's fun and educational. Did you know that aside from Lincoln and Kennedy, James A Garfield and William McKinley were also assassinated in office?

See if you can beat my 50 US States score of 6:25 at Sportcle

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I'm really competitive :)

    It took me 2:53 (and it isn't because I am a teacher)

    ReplyDelete