Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bad Date

me: how was your weekend?
anonymous: i had a horrendous date
he won't eat foods that touch each other cuz he doesn't want them to mix so he ate everything seperately
and then wanted to split the check
and go to gameworks
hot date. if you're ten
and who doesn't like mexican food?
me: he doesn't like mexican food?!?! deal breaker.
anonymous: i hate it when guys refer to blow jobs as getting sucked off
me: ew. agreed. did he say that?!
anonymous: yeah he kept talking about his old girlfriend 'sucked off' his best friend cuz she was a cheating whore
ROMance is not dead
neither are "hummers" apparently
me: where in the hell did you find this guy?
anonymous: where do i ever find these guys
me: were they having a douchebag convention in seattle or seomthing?
anonymous: always
always heaps and heaps o' worthless limp dicky REI wearin D-bags
zong
i'm moving

No comments:

Post a Comment