Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GG IS SO BACK!!!

Like a lush facing the parental threat of rehab, Gossip Girl got its shit together last night. Although still its semi ridiculous self, it had some very real emotional moments full of the bittersweet melancholy that I just love in my entertainment. Even Lily and Rufus, whom both I normally want to punch in the face grew some cojones last night - Lily with her George Bluthian lesson teaching and Rufus in his stubborn, stubborn pride jabbing below the belt with the classic 'you're just like your mother' one two punch. I haven't read the NYmag recap yet, but in my humble opinion GG is f**king back!

Best moment (thank you youtube gods!) of the episode where I may or may not have shed a synchronized single tear with Blair last night:

1 comment:

  1. A reference a George Bluthian lesson teaching? THANK YOU! love it. On another note, Amanda here from RocketXL. A marketing company in LA. Saw this post and thought you might be interested in hearing more about a Dove/Gossip girl project I'm working on. If you're interested shoot me an email and I'll give you more details. Thanks! Amanda.o@rocketxl.com

    ReplyDelete