Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Don't Judge Me!

oh lawd...
"I don't have to explain myself," but I will take the next 2 minutes and 24 seconds to explain myself. Also, do what you want, whatever judge me, that's your choice...but don't judge me until you're in my position, but I mean fine judge me, I mean whatever. 

I soooo badly want her mother to yell up the stairs "Sheila! Make your damn bed! Who you think is going to put blankets in that crib when the baby comes." Ug sick, that place is going to look like Grey Gardens once the little bundle of joy arrives.  


for more teen pregnancy fun also check out Preggars Dancing  
(holy shit, actually that's not even funny, I'm going to go now and weep for the future...and my tax money)

No comments:

Post a Comment