Tuneage


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 7, 2009

circus animals AKA the best mass produced store bought cookie in the world

So according to Daily Candy this morning, Mother's Cookies are back! Apparently, I'm a fair weather fan, because I was completely unaware that they had be discontinued. So very glad that I never unknowingly took my last bite of a delicious little pink elephant senior year in college. (I know, I know it's been a while and i've been unfaithful - since moving to LA - I've been seduced by that cunning temptress that is Trader Joes bakery cookies) But anyways, yay! So, this weekend,  when that late Sunday afternoon hungover cookie monster get in cohoots with that fat girl inside to decidedly say 'fuck it' let's go to the store, I think Ralph's is the place and Circus Animals are the word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment